- "Drafting QB might not be smart move for Browns" (NFL.com) - "Hue Jackson despises the word 'rebuild.' In his mind, this means taking all available resources and discarding them. A rebuild means burning the forest down. A rebuild means accepting the fact that there will be losses."
- "Browns' revamped strength and condition program features tailorized training" (WKNR) - "Next level: You want outside the box? You want “next level” thinking? Well, check this out. The Browns have seven strength coaches. That’s right. Seven. When the Browns entered the NFL in 1950..."
- "Browns re-sign five, including OL Austin Pasztor, OLB Scott Solomon" (C-T) - "The Browns announced the return of five players Monday as they opened their offseason program. Offensive lineman Austin Pasztor and outside linebacker Scott Solomon, restricted free agents..."
- "Grand jury wraps without hearing Johnny Manziel's assault case" (CBS) - "Johnny Manziel's legal future, like his NFL future, remains foggy. In February, the Dallas Police Department wrapped up its investigation into Johnny Manziel's alleged assault of his then-girlfriend Colleen Crowley..."
- "Greg Hardy says in ESPN interview he has never hit a woman" (ESPN) - "Defensive end Greg Hardy, who remains unsigned in free agency, denied Monday during a one-on-one interview with ESPN's Adam Schefter that he has ever hit a woman."
- "There’s no guarantee the Raiders will see Aldon Smith in 2016" (PFT) - "Yes, the Raiders have re-signed pass rusher Aldon Smith. No, it doesn’t change the fact that he remains under suspension. Widely characterized as a one-year suspension..."
- "AP source: Kaepernick meets with Elway" (AP) - "A person with knowledge of the meeting tells The Associated Press that quarterback Colin Kaepernick met with Broncos GM John Elway at Elway's Denver home last week to talk about restructuring his contract..."
- "LeSean McCoy will not face charges for alleged fight" (NFL.com) - "The Philadelphia District Attorney's Office announced Monday that no charges will be filed in an alleged incident involving Buffalo Bills running back LeSean McCoy..."