- "On lessons learned from Jabaal Sheard's departure and how they might apply" (Plain Dealer) - "Jabaal Sheard turned 27 on Wednesday. It's hard to imagine him receiving a better gift than the one Bill Belichick presented him last year."
- "Scooby Wright's Impact on the Cleveland Browns' Interior Linebackers" (OBR) - "A talented run-stopper and pass-rusher, if Wright is healthy and can perform as he did in 2014, he can provide the Browns with two aspects of the defense the team has sorely needed."
- "Corey Coleman and Cody Kessler Trained Together Long Before" (STACK) - "In the 2016 NFL Draft, the Cleveland Browns made big moves to revive their abysmal offense, selecting Baylor receiver Corey Coleman and USC quarterback Cody Kessler."
- "No need to retire Bernie Kosar’s number" (DPD) - "The Cleveland Browns will open rookie minicamp on Thursday, which means that the team’s 14 draft picks and 11 undrafted free agents (along with veteran cornerback Jamar Taylor) will be sporting new uniform numbers."
- "Melvin Gordon had microfracture surgery on knee" (ESPN) - "Running back Melvin Gordon participated on the field in the Chargers' offseason program on Monday, and told reporters he expects to be fully healthy by the start of training camp in the end of July."
- "Here's how many millions Danny Amendola gave up to stay a Patriot" (CBS) - "Danny Amendola must've really wanted to remain in New England, because the pay cut he took to stick with the Patriots wasn't any ordinary pay cut."
- "Las Vegas mayor believes the Raiders are coming to town" (PFT) - "The proposal for a domed NFL stadium in Las Vegas includes the Raiders paying $500 million, the Sands Corporation paying $150 million and taxpayers paying $750 million."
- "Jets owner: No new progress with Ryan Fitzpatrick" (NFL.com) - "Woody Johnson gets it. On Tuesday, the Jets owner was asked for an update on the stalemate during a charity appearance. 'No news. Until both sides come together, there's no deal.'"