The Cleveland Browns will hold their 2016 Fan Fest event at FirstEnergy Stadium on Saturday, May 14th from 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM (season ticket holders can enter an hour early). Admission is $15 for the general public, $10 for season ticket holders, $5 for kids ages 6-17, and free for kids 5 and under.
According to the team's Fan Fest page, fans will be able to meet or receive autographs from a selection of at least 22 veteran players, 7 alumni, and the rookie class. The Fan Fest page has more information on obtaining autographs via vouchers at the start of the event. In addition, Sashi Brown and Andrew Berry will be giving the "State of the Browns Address" from 12:00 PM to 12:30 PM.
As previously reported, the Browns will be conducting a rookie minicamp practice from 2:30 PM to 4:40 PM on the field. To my knowledge, this will be the first time a non-training camp practice has ever been open to the public (with the small entry fee, of course), at least in the post-1999 era.
Other highlights include:
- On field family combine
- Photo ops on the main concourse and warning track
- Stage programming, featuring Cleveland Browns Alumni, front office executives, Hall of Fame members, media talent and more
- Locker room sale featuring former player autographed items including, jerseys and helmets starting at $25
- Food and beverage specials
- Meet Swagger, Chomps and Brownie
- Interactive activities and games on the main concourse, including, vertical leap, QB challenge, obstacles and a mini field goal challenge
- Listen to The Billy Morris Band live near the UH gate
- Kids have the opportunity to audition for the opportunity to become a Browns Jr. Reporter
Are any of you planning on attending Fan Fest?