- "Browns' WR Competition to Be One of NFL's Most Intriguing Camp Battles" (B/R) - "The Cleveland Browns are no stranger to the spotlight when it comes to negativity about their roster-building approaches. Drafting four receivers in the top five rounds of the 2016 NFL draft brought on questions..."
- "Browns' approach does not seem to bode well for Josh Gordon's return" (ESPN) - "The Cleveland Browns have not addressed what they will do if Josh Gordon is reinstated by the league in August. They may not have to. The team's actions speak loud, and they do not seem to bode well for Gordon's return."
- "Joe Schobert expected to sign 'pretty soon'" (Browns247) - "Rookie report to Berea, Ohio for a three-day minicamp on Friday. The Browns have yet to announce any signed draft selections but it would come as no surprise if they announced the majority of their class has signed on Friday."
- "What's in a number? For NFL players, it's an identity some never lose" (WKNR) - "Take a number: We remember the jersey numbers most. Whenever a new Browns class of rookies takes the field for the first time, their jersey numbers rekindle memories of previous players who wore them."
- "Julian Edelman has foot surgery, likely OK for camp" (ESPN) - "New England Patriots wide receiver Julian Edelman underwent surgery on his left foot this offseason and is on track to return in time for training camp, per league sources."
- "Jason Campbell would like to play in 2016" (PFT) - "When the Colts were looking for quarterback help after Andrew Luck lacerated his kidney last season, they reached out to Jason Campbell about joining the team."
- "Jaguars add former Colts first-round bust Bjoern Werner" (CBS) - "After struggling with the Colts for three years, former first-round pick Bjoern Werner is going to get a chance to turn his career around in Jacksonville."
- "Congress putting daily fantasy sports games under scrutiny" (AP) - "Congress on Wednesday launched a fact-finding mission into the loosely regulated world of fantasy sports games — a multibillion-dollar business..."