- "Corey Coleman admits it: 'I was gassed' by rookie camp" (Plain Dealer) - "Even if he could catch his breath, Browns top pick Corey Coleman wouldn't argue with Hue Jackson, who called him out Friday for not being in shape."
- "Cody Kessler braves the elements at Browns rookie minicamp" (Browns.com) - "On a rainy and blustery afternoon at FirstEnergy Stadium — the kind you’d be more likely to find in November than mid-May — coach Hue Jackson said he likes what he sees out Cody Kessler..."
- "Griffin III Could Be Long-Term Starter But Browns Looking For Him To Prove It" (92.3) - "When the Browns signed Robert Griffin III in March to a 2-year contract 2 words immediately came to mind: bridge starter. The Browns are holding out hope that he will be more than that."
- "'Believeland' focused too much on heartache and not enough on fans' hope" (ESPN) - "Anyone who wants to relive the pain and agony of all the worst moments in recent Cleveland sports history should by all means watch 'Believeland.'"
- "What we learned: Cook 'outstanding' at rookie camp" (NFL.com) - "Connor Cook's plummet to the fourth round of the NFL draft might have cost the quarterback a shot at a starting gig in 2016, but the rookie passer is in position to bounce Matt McGloin for the backup gig to Derek Carr in Oakland."
- "Carson Wentz says he does not expect tension with Sam Bradford" (SI.com) - "The Eagles selected Wentz with the No. 2 overall pick in last month's NFL draft. Wentz signed his contract Thursday and practiced with his new teammates for the first time Friday."
- "Sean Payton not interested in easing rookies into minicamps" (PFT) - "While some teams around the league are easing their rookies into minicamp by turning it into an orientation rather than a set of practices, Saints coach Sean Payton won’t be joining that trend."
- "Bears set up alarms on Leonard Floyd's phone to remind him to eat anything" (CBS) - "Leonard Floyd's alarm clock is better than most alarm clocks, because Floyd's alarm isn't used to only wake him up in the morning -- it's also used to remind him to eat whatever the heck he wants in large quantities."