- "Nassib and Ogbah still behind veterans Bryant and Kruger" (Morning Journal) - "One of Sam Rutigliano’s many axioms in his days of head coach of the Browns was to say a new broom sweeps well but it takes an old broom to get the corners."
- "Browns need Corey Coleman to be great from the first snap" (Sporting News) - "On the night before rookie minicamp, Cleveland’s Corey Coleman logged on to YouTube for an unlikely-and-maybe taboo source of motivation given the source."
- "The more things change with the Browns, the more their quarterback situation remains uncertain" (WKNR) - "This is not happening in Baltimore, Pittsburgh and Cincinnati, of course. Nobody in Baltimore is asking John Harbaugh when he will name a starting quarterback."
- "Hue Jackson is copying Pittsburgh’s Mike Tomlin—wait, what?" (WFNY) - "While he has taken notes along the way, there seems to be a specific note that he has taken from the Browns’ biggest rival and someone he has never coached under: Pittsburgh Steelers head coach Mike Tomlin."
- "Shaq Lawson to have surgery; Sammy Watkins breaks foot" (ESPN) - "The team announced Monday that rookie outside linebacker Shaq Lawson will undergo shoulder surgery and that third-year wide receiver Sammy Watkins is dealing with a broken bone in his foot."
- "Tom Coughlin wants to get back in coaching, understands age is an issue" (CBS) - "Tom Coughlin has been coaching longer than several NFL head coaches have been alive. That includes the man who replaced him with the Giants, Ben McAdoo."
- "Mark Sanchez expected to miss start of OTAs" (NFL.com) - "The team announced Monday that Mark Sanchez underwent surgery over the weekend to repair a torn ligament in the thumb on his non-throwing hand."
- "Kirk Cousins and Redskins officials remain optimistic about long-term deal" (WP) - "Despite a desire on both sides to get a long-term deal done, the Redskins and Kirk Cousins have yet to make significant progress in talks."