- "Haden vows to be ready for regular season, calls coach Hue Jackson best thing" (C-T) - "Cornerback Joe Haden isn’t back on the field yet, but he’s starting to feel like himself again. And not just because the avid shoe collector and retailer is back in a pristine pair of sneakers."
- "RGIII on Mike Shanahan: I’m focused on Cleveland, not Washington" (PFT) - "Griffin was asked about Shanahan’s comments when he spoke to the media on Wednesday, but he opted against commenting about anything that Shanahan had to say about their time together."
- "Browns Very Much A Work In Progress But It’s Just May" (92.3 The Fan) - "Much like the current state of the team’s training facility, the Cleveland Browns are very much under construction and Hue Jackson is the foreman on the job."
- "Former NFL player with brain injury uses GoFundMe to acquire service dog" (Sporting News) - "Brian Schaefering spent just five seasons in the NFL, but the physical demands of playing defensive end took their toll. Schaefering had been dealing with chronic pain..."
- "NFL competition committee, Ravens to make instant replay proposals" (WP) - "The Baltimore Ravens plan to present a separate replay proposal to the owners during a one-day meeting in Charlotte that would make illegal hits on defenseless players subject to potential reviews."
- "NFL believes Ravens aware of rules, which will factor into discipline" (ESPN) - "The NFL believes the Baltimore Ravens were aware of noncontact practice rules at a recent minicamp but still moved forward, which will factor into any potential discipline..."
- "Sproles avoiding OTAs after Eagles fielded trade calls" (NFL.com) - "Darren Sproles and Fletcher Cox are both staying away from Eagles OTAs. While Cox wants a new long-term deal, Sproles is sorting through another issue."
- "Sam Bradford has no regrets, ready to move on with Eagles" (AP) - "Sam Bradford plans to mentor Carson Wentz and lead the Philadelphia Eagles for as long as they keep him around. Speaking to reporters for the first time since asking for a trade last month..."