- "Browns stress competition, but draft road map leads to Robert Griffin III" (ESPN) - "There was one clear winner in the Cleveland Browns' three-day draft of 14 college players, and that was Robert Griffin III. Never has it been more evident that the 2016 season belongs to Griffin..."
- "Hue Jackson On Cody Kessler Pick 'You’ve Got To Trust Me On This One'" (92.3) - "The selection of USC quarterback Cody Kessler stunned everyone. At least outside of the Browns war room. Kessler was the quarterback that Browns head coach Hue Jackson targeted..."
- "Looking for the 2016 Draft class in Cleveland to lead the charge for 'change'" (OBR) - "Five of the newest members of the Cleveland Browns organization sat at the front of the Dino Lucarelli Media Center in Berea on Saturday, shoulder-to-shoulder."
- "An epidemic of enthusiasm is spreading in Cleveland Browns rookie class" (MJ) - "Nothing spreads hope to Browns fans like a brand spanking new draft class — especially one as large as the one gathered over the weekend in Berea."
- "Bears release veteran safety Antrel Rolle" (NFL.com) - "Veteran safety Antrel Rolle's stay in Chicago lasted just one season. The Bears released Rolle on Sunday, a source informed of the Bears decision told NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport."
- "Report: Dolphins believe Tunsil’s ex-advisor leaked video" (SI.com) - "The Miami Dolphins believe Laremy Tunsil’s former financial advisor was responsible for the leak of a controversial draft-night video, Andrew Abramson of the Palm Beach Post reports."
- "Bradford could blow starting job if he stays away too long" (PFT) - "Sam Bradford remains an Eagle. He also remains the team’s starting quarterback. One of those things could change in time — and not the one Bradford wants to change."
- "It’s Hard To Tell How Good NFL Teams Are At The Draft" (538) - "Such obsessive study would be unnecessary if the right answers were obvious. They rarely are. So some observers have called the draft a 'crapshoot,' but things are more complicated than that, too."