- "Browns running backs hope to reward Hue Jackson's willingness to 'bet it all'" (Plain Dealer) - "Think Cleveland Browns fans are excited about Hue Jackson and the offense he's bringing to their football team? You should hear the team's running backs."
- "Browns begin OTAs with fifth offensive coordinator in five seasons" (ESPN) - "The Cleveland Browns will simply not be one of those teams that look sharp and crisp in offseason work, or even in the beginning of training camp. Teams that start over start behind."
- "Strong draft lifts Browns' overall offseason grade" (PFF) - "Time will tell as to whether or not DePodesta actually turns Cleveland into the 'moneyball' franchise of football, but this much is certain—another offseason has brought yet another front office overhaul for the Browns."
- "Film Room: New Browns Edge Rusher Emmanuel Ogbah" (WFNY) - "The Browns were very inconsistent in the front seven, so adding depth in Ogbah undoubtedly addressed a position of weakness. But while Ogbah is an upgrade, is he the upgrade the Browns need?"
- "Andy Lee wears number 8 for Madelyn" (NFL.com) - "Cleveland Browns punter Andy Lee discusses losing his daughter, Madelyn, after only eight days and how he has found strength through his wife and children." - VIDEO
- "Jalen Ramsey tears meniscus in knee, needs second opinion" (CBS) - "For the second straight year, the Jacksonville Jaguars' first-round pick has suffered a knee injury before the start of the season."
- "Report: Pro Bowl moving to Orlando" (PFT) - "Plagued by poor play and poor attendance, the Pro Bowl has been the subject of a great deal of criticism from those who think the game should be scrapped."
- "Miami Dolphins: 'Zero' concerns about Laremy Tunsil's ankles" (Miami Herald) - "Miami Dolphins brass were not just puzzled but borderline angry over a Bleacher Report, um, report..."
- "New poll finds 9 in 10 Native Americans aren’t offended by Redskins name" (WP) - "The survey of 504 people across every state and the District reveals that the minds of Native Americans have remained unchanged..."