- "Terrelle Pryor flashes, Josh McCown throws well at Browns OTAs" (ESPN) - "Cleveland Browns coach Hue Jackson implored the media this week not to make snap judgments on players or systems based on two organized team activity practices (the media was able to watch the second)."
- "Corey Coleman, Cody Kessler, Ricardo Louis rep Browns at NFLPA Rookie Premiere" (Browns.com) - "The Browns are well represented at the NFLPA’s Rookie Premiere this weekend in Los Angeles, as Corey Coleman, Cody Kessler and Ricardo Louis traveled west for the 22nd annual event."
- "Browns' offense must fit RG III, not other way around" (PFF) - "Griffin’s stats were not bad on the plays he wasn’t running play action—as the running threat and effectiveness of the offense overall was still having an impact—but they paled by comparison to those play-action numbers..."
- "Kardiac Kids center Tom DeLeone passes away at age 65" (Morning Journal) - "Tom DeLeone, the Browns’ starting center from 1975 to 1982 and a mainstay of the legendary Kardiac Kids team of 1980, passed away on May 22 after a long battle with brain cancer, the team announced."
- "NFL poised to make significant change to instant replay" (USA TODAY) - "Although it probably won’t squash arguments about whether you saw a catch, call it a first down toward the NFL’s aim to simplify the rulebook – for fans, players and coaches."
- "Richard Sherman not sure Marshawn Lynch will stay retired" (SI.com) - "Seattle Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman would not be surprised if running back Marshawn Lynch came out of retirement to play this season, he said to Michael Robinson of NFL Network."
- "Adam Gase: Ajayi has 'separated' from Dolphins RBs" (NFL.com) - "The Dolphins have one of the most inexperienced backfields in the league with Jay Ajayi and rookie third-round pick Kenyan Drake as the top-two talents on the roster."
- "Ex-NFL quarterback describes life after his failed suicide attempt in 2015" (CBS) - "Former Lions quarterback Erik Kramer is lucky to be alive. Less than a year ago, Kramer tried to take his own life while sitting alone in a hotel room in Southern California."