- "For the Cleveland Browns, no news is good news—for now" (WFNY) - "Writing a story like this is tempting fate for sure. If you believe in instant karma or any sort of jinxes, especially regarding the Cleveland Browns, you’ll want to just turn right back around and leave."
- "Desmond Bryant has matured since days in Oakland" (247 Sports) - "Head coach Hue Jackson has a relationship with one of those players, defensive end Desmond Bryant, that dates back to their time with the Oakland Raiders. From then to now, the coach has noticed growth in his former defensive standout."
- "Cleveland Browns drafted character with Shon Coleman selection" (DPD) - "Football has and always will be a sport for tough individuals. There is simply no room for anything short of tough in this line of work. Many start to think of physical toughness at first thought..."
- "Johnny Manziel: NFL Investigating Hollywood Car Crash" (TMZ Sports) - "Johnny Manziel is the subject of an active NFL investigation -- with the league taking a particular interest in the QB's role in last month's Mercedes Benz crash on the Sunset Strip."
- "NFL waged improper campaign to influence government study" (ESPN) - "At least a half-dozen top NFL health officials waged an improper, behind-the-scenes campaign last year to influence a major U.S. government research study on football and brain disease..."
- "Tom Brady to appeal for second hearing on Deflategate suspension" (CBS) - "Brady had his four-game suspension reinstated by the Second Circuit United States Court of Appeals and faced several options."
- "Panthers’ Shaq Thompson involved in collision with ex-Duke QB" (SI.com) - "Carolina Panthers linebacker Shaq Thompson was involved in a traffic accident on Sunday morning, the team confirmed Monday."
- "Group led by Ronnie Lott, Rodney Peete hopes to develop new Oakland stadium" (PFT) - "With the Raiders closer and closer to moving to Las Vegas, the effort to keep the team in Oakland isn’t dead. Yet."