- "Demario Davis and the weight of unreasonable comparisons" (Plain Dealer) - "There are warning labels and then there are labels that should come with warnings. Browns linebacker Demario Davis knows all about the latter."
- "How Terrelle Pryor found his ‘why’ and a potential role on the Browns offense" (Browns.com) - "At a press conference last week, Browns coach Hue Jackson said Terrelle Pryor had “flashed” in the first week of the team's OTAs."
- "Browns are at the bottom of Las Vegas over/under odds from Bovado" (OBR) - "The Cleveland Browns were given the lowest over-under at 4½ wins. Below are the over-under lines set for the 2016 regular season, according to Bovada."
- "Browns cutting Brian Hartline opens up a competition at WR" (PFF) - "After making some trades, the Browns ended up with 14 total selections in the 2016 draft, seemingly putting a premium on the number of players they were acquiring in order to increase their chances of gaining quality players."
- "Atlanta, Miami, Los Angeles selected to host Super Bowls" (AP) - "If you spend billions of dollars to build it, they will come. Three times over. The NFL awarded Super Bowls to Atlanta, Miami and Los Angeles, three cities that made significant financial investments..."
- "Roger Goodell makes NFL’s strongest statement yet on NC’s HB2" (PFT) - "The NBA has been quite forward with their criticism of North Carolina’s controversial bathroom law, going so far as to threaten pulling the 2017 All-Star Game from Charlotte."
- "Le'Veon Bell: Vontaze Burfict, Bengals were intentionally trying to injure me" (CBS) - "Le'Veon Bell's season officially ended in Week 8 of the 2015 season when Bengals linebacker Vontaze Burfict took him down on what some people -- including Bell and his Steelers' teammates..."
- "Eddie Lacy on criticism about his weight: 'I feel like I handled it well'" (ESPN) - "Eddie Lacy did more than just P90X after Green Bay Packers coach Mike McCarthy called him out after last season for being overweight. The running back turned to basketball and boxing as well."