- "Browns not giving up on Justin Gilbert" (PFT) - "For two seasons, Browns cornerback Justin Gilbert has been a first-round bust overshadowed by a flashier, better-known first-round bust in his own locker room. Now, Johnny Manziel and everyone who drafted and coached Manziel and Gilbert..."
- "Pryor’s move to wide receiver for Cleveland Browns no longer an experiment" (MJ) - "Terrelle Pryor always has been a silky-smooth talker, and now it seems he is playing football as a wide receiver with the Browns in the same graceful fashion."
- "Joe Thomas never sought trade from Cleveland Browns this offseason" (ESPN) - "The point to keep in mind, though, is that Thomas did not ask to leave the Browns. His disillusionment toward the end of his 2015 season dissipated when he saw the Browns had hired Hue Jackson to be the coach."
- "Grading nine major moves of the New Browns Order" (WKNR) - "It’s been 132 days since the New Browns Order came together when coach Hue Jackson was added to the management team of Sashi Brown, executive vice president of football operations, and Paul DePodesta, chief strategic officer."
- "Patriots just took a rarely used legal action in Deflategate to defend Tom Brady" (CBS) - "The never-ending saga of Deflategate took another strange twist on Wednesday when the Patriots decided to jump feet first into the legal fray between Tom Brady and the NFL."
- "Wes Welker says he's still toying with idea of retiring" (NFL.com) - "It was a question that would have seemed obvious just two years ago, but time, injury and attitude can change drastically in that span."
- "Smith steps back in for Jets with Fitzpatrick still unsigned" (AP) - "Geno Smith has never doubted himself or lacked confidence in his abilities. Not when he slid to the second round of the NFL draft in 2013."
- "What's latest on NFL investigation into Peyton Manning HGH allegations?" (USA TODAY) - "It has been five months since Peyton Manning and four active NFL players were linked to human growth hormone or other performance-enhancing drugs in a televised documentary."