- "Pep Hamilton on Browns QB competition: 'It all takes care of itself'" (Browns.com) - "Pep Hamilton on Wednesday reiterated the Browns aren’t ready to name a starter at quarterback. After all, it’s the second week of OTAs and Cleveland’s roster is still taking shape..."
- "What No. 32 pick Emmanuel Ogbah did to shock the Browns" (Plain Dealer) - "The Browns were so enamored with Oklahoma State pass-rusher Emmanuel Ogbah at No. 32 in the draft that they turned down several trade offers for the pick."
- "Duke Johnson a Three-Down Back? Not So Fast." (numberFire) - "The 2016 season marks a new beginning for the Cleveland Browns in many ways. A new front office and coaching staff has gradually cleansed the roster as far as skill position players go."
- "Thomas feels recharged because of new coach Jackson" (C-T) - "The 31-year-old Wisconsin native was mostly morose after nearly being dealt to Denver at last season’s trade deadline. He admitted being worn out by the franchise’s eternal off-field machinations, which have raged on."
- "John Harbaugh fined; team loses 1 week of OTAs after offseason rules violations" (ESPN) - "The NFL forced the Baltimore Ravens to cancel one week of organized team activities and fined both the team and coach John Harbaugh on Thursday for violating offseason rules."
- "Jets owner considered Mike Holmgren for head coach" (NFL.com) - "Former Packers and Seahawks coach Mike Holmgren announced his retirement in January of 2015 after learning that the 49ers did not reciprocate his interest in returning to the sidelines in San Francisco."
- "Lions learning to live without retired WR Calvin Johnson" (AP) - "Matthew Stafford dropped back and sailed a spiral through the air, over his intended target and onto the ground. Thud. The Detroit Lions gave their first glimpse of what life is like on the field without Calvin Johnson..."
- "Chris Berman is Retiring From ESPN After the 2016 Football Season" (TheBigLead) - "Chris Berman, the longtime ESPN sportscaster who has been with the company since 1979, is leaving the network after next football season, multiple sources tell The Big Lead."