- "Feed the Crow or eat it? Cleveland Browns appear to be betting on status quo" (Plain Dealer) - "Among the biggest winners from the Browns' college job fair over the weekend was a 2014 undrafted free agent. Isaiah Crowell left Berea in January a confused and unhappy running back facing an uncertain future."
- "Browns can only hope they have chosen the right path to franchise revival" (WKNR) - "Choosing the path: The defining moments of the Browns’ 2016 draft didn’t occur on Day One, Day Two or Day Three. The first one occurred on March 24 -- 35 days before the draft."
- "Browns coveted Princeton TE Seth DeValve for his mismatch potential" (Browns.com) - "The jokes were there for the taking, and Browns executive vice president of football operations Sashi Brown cracked another one during a radio interview Monday. 'We were going to take him in the 3rd...'"
- "There will be no QB controversy in 2016" (Dawg Pound Daily) - "The way of thinking since 1999 seemed to be that a rookie quarterback should be brought in and put on the field as soon as possible, learning the game as he goes. This mindset has changed with the new group in the front office."
- "Source: Laremy Tunsil won't start career in substance abuse program" (ESPN) - "Miami Dolphins rookie Laremy Tunsil is expected to start with a clean slate and will not begin his NFL career under Stage 1 of the league's substance abuse program, a source told ESPN."
- "The 2013 draft is looking more and more like a giant bust" (Shutdown Corner) - "In short: The 2013 draft was pretty awful. And right now, it's really sinking in as teams are now having to admit to a lot of their mistakes."
- "Steelers' James Harrison confirms he'll play in 2016" (NFL.com) - "James Harrison will play another NFL season. The soon-to-be 38-year-old pass rusher confirmed Monday he would return for his 14th season, with an 'I'm Back' picture on Instagram."
- "Carson Wentz is too busy studying Brady, Rodgers to watch Bradford" (CBS) - "Carson Wentz doesn't watch a lot of Sam Bradford tape. Why? He's too busy watching other good quarterbacks. Ouch. The Eagles quarterback situation is already super awkward..."