- "Why the Browns will have a run-oriented offense" (Browns.com) - "Cleveland wants to be a smash-mouth, run-first offense, something running backs coach and run game coordinator Kirby Wilson made clear Wednesday following the fifth practice of OTAs."
- "That's so Browns? Returning WRs had one NFL touchdown in 2015" (ESPN) - "Thirty-two NFL players had more than 70 receptions last season. Forty-six had more than 757 yards. One-hundred and sixty-eight had more than one touchdown. The significance?"
- "Browns fans should appreciate Joe Thomas as the franchise's next Hall of Famer" (WKNR) - "The recent hubbub about Joe Thomas taking days off in OTAs to preserve his body for the real season got me thinking. Do Browns fans appreciate a future Hall of Fame player when they see one?"
- "Reasonable expectations for 2016" (DPD) - "The admission that one cheers for the Cleveland Browns often draws responses of sympathy, confused looks or even laughter. It is no secret the team has performed poorly since returning to the NFL in 1999..."
- "Peyton Manning: ‘I will not be a coach’" (SI.com) - "Former NFL quarterback Peyton Manning says he will not coach in the future, he told student-athletes at the Middle Tennessee Sports Awards in Nashville on Thursday."
- "Jets' 3-year offer to Fitzpatrick reportedly for $24 million" (AP) - "While the contract stalemate continues, the numbers of the offer made to Ryan Fitzpatrick by the New York Jets are just beginning to emerge."
- "Demoted Cowboys lineman wants a trade, strips team from his Twitter bio" (CBS) - "Ronald Leary started 31 of 32 games in 2013 and 2014 for the Cowboys, but the offensive guard played in just four games last season, after losing his job to rookie La'el Collins."
- "Pats unlikely to owe NFL legal fees for Brady case, but . . ." (PFT) - "With the Patriots getting involved in quarterback Tom Brady’s effort to overturn the four-game suspension imposed against him by filing a friend-of-the-court brief with the U.S. Court of Appeals..."