- "Emmanuel Ogbah making transition, impressing Browns in the process" (Browns.com) - "The second-round draft pick from Oklahoma State has shown flashes of why Cleveland scooped up the 6-foot-4, 270-pounder at No. 32 in an effort to bolster the team’s pass rush threat."
- "Johnny Manziel spoke to several people close to him Monday after report he went missing" (Plain Dealer) - "After a report Sunday night that Johnny Manziel went missing in New York, his spokesperson Denise Michaels told cleveland.com that she's been in contact with him."
- "3 Offensive Rookie of the Year candidates not named Ezekiel Elliott" (PFF) - "The only first-rounder on this list, Coleman heads to a Cleveland offense that earned the third-worst receiving grade in the league last season. Coleman was the No. 9 overall prospect and No. 1 wide receiver on our draft board..."
- "Dion Jordan breaks silence, says he 'can't waste' chance when reinstated to NFL" (USA TODAY) - "Like everyone else who walks through the doors of this gym, Dion Jordan had to start by embracing the fear. Fear of letting himself down. Fear of letting his mother down."
- "Back end of Jets' offer the hang up in Ryan Fitzpatrick talks" (ESPN) - "The New York Jets' three-year offer to free-agent quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick, which has been on the table for at least two months, includes $12 million in the first year..."
- "Report: Carson Wentz is ahead of Sam Bradford in grasping Eagles' offense" (CBS) - "Make of this what you will, but second-overall pick Carson Wentz doesn't seem overwhelmed by making the jump from FCS to the NFL."
- "John Mara changes his tune on Las Vegas" (PFT) - "When the NFL’s owners got together in March, Giants co-owner John Mara sent an ominous message regarding a possible move of the Raiders to Las Vegas. In two months’ time, Mara has revised his position. Significantly."
- "Dennis Pitta: I've got 'high' expectations for comeback" (NFL.com) - "He hasn't played a game in two years, but Dennis Pitta isn't ready to toss in the towel. On the rebound from a twice-fractured hip, the Ravens tight end believes he'll be a factor this season..."