- "Kessler Says Hue 'Demands Greatness; I’m Going To Come In There And Compete'" (92.3) - "Browns quarterback Cody Kessler joined Bull & Fox to talk about being selected by the Browns in the third round, his comfort level with Hue Jackson and the coaches..."
- "Here's the Browns' explanation for drafting all those wide receivers" (CBS) - "You may have heard something about this -- the Cleveland Browns drafted a lot of wide receivers last weekend. They took five of them in the first five rounds, one less than the entire NFC."
- "Cody Kessler Could Be a Draft-Day Bargain for the Cleveland Browns" (numberFire) - "Whenever a new team starts to employ analytics heavily into its decision-making, it's easy to fall into the trap of blindly adoring every move they make."
- "Browns' draft proved largely unpredictable" (Browns Plainly) - "Even though they ended up taking 14, no one got more than two names correct. That shows just how difficult a task it is to lift the veils of secrecy or see through the smokescreens that teams use to obscure their intentions..."
- "Duane Brown suspension prompted meat warning from NFL" (ESPN) - "Not long after a bye week trip to Mexico, Houston Texans left tackle Duane Brown received an unpleasant surprise. It was a letter from the NFL informing him of a violation of the league's policy on performance-enhancing drugs..."
- "Tom Brady, NFLPA granted extension in Deflategate battle" (USA TODAY) - "New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady and the NFL Players Association were granted a 14-day extension on Tuesday to file for a rehearing in the latest chapter of the Deflategate saga."
- "Condon’s concern on Bradford: 'There’s not really a competition'" (PFT) - "The most common response to the effort by Eagles quarterback Sam Bradford to get out of Philly after signing a two-year, $35 million contract has been to say that Bradford should simple embrace the opportunity to compete."
- "Bills signing Cordy Glenn to 5-year, $65M deal" (NFL.com) - "Left tackle Cordy Glenn is the first franchise-tagged player to land a long-term contract this offseason. The Buffalo Bills have agreed to terms with Glenn on a five-year contract, per the player's representatives at SportsTrust Advisors."