This past Thursday, the Cleveland Browns confirmed their 11 undrafted free agent (UDFA) signings, bringing their total rookie class to 25 players. If you recall, immediately after the draft, we posted a list of UDFA players who were reportedly signed by the club or given tryouts. 10 of the players from that original list were among the actual signees; only one of the names was new.
- FB Patrick Skov - Georgia Tech - 6-0, 235 lbs.
- TE J.P. Holtz - Pittsburgh - 6-3, 240 lbs.
- C Mike Matthews - Texas A&M - 6-2, 300 lbs.
- DT Kyle Rose - West Virginia - 6-4, 295 lbs.
- DT Nile Lawrence-Stample - Florida State - 6-1, 320 lbs.
- ILB Dominique Alexander - Oklahoma - 6-0, 235 lbs.
- CB Tracy Howard - Miami - 5-10, 185 lbs.
- CB Kenya Dennis - Missouri - 5-11, 200 lbs.
- CB Mikell Everette - Sam Houston State - 5-10, 185 lbs.
- S A.J. Stamps - Kentucky - 5-11, 195 lbs.
- K Brad Craddock - Maryland - 6-0, 186 lbs.
The only name who did not appear on our original list was Everette. On our original list, we denoted three players as "tryouts," and we assume those still stand. The other player will likely be a tryout too. Last year, the Browns had 50 players at rookie minicamp on a tryout basis. As a reminder, rookie minicamp begins this Friday, May 13th, and will run through Sunday, May 15th.
We hope to have some more background information on the Browns' undrafted free agents in the coming week.