- "Hue Jackson wants trust; fans deserve an answer at QB" (C-T) - "Northeast Ohio sports fans can be forgiven for having trust issues. They’ve had their hearts broken over and over, and on the biggest stages. They’ve experienced insufferable losses at the worst moments..."
- "Is the QB job not RG3's to lose?" (OBR) - "Since the Browns signed Robert Griffin III, the team has gone out of their way to make sure that he wasn’t anointed as the Browns starting quarterback. From the team’s standpoint, that’s a smart move because they want Griffin III to work hard and earn the job..."
- "Matt Stover ended up mentoring team's new prospect Brad Craddock" (Plain Dealer) - "Matt Stover's time in Cleveland ended abruptly in 1995 when, as he recalled, an ascending Browns team 'had the rug pulled out from under' it with the announcement of the franchise's relocation to Baltimore."
- "Police: Ex-NFL player assaults man on Ohio golf course" (AP) - "A former Cleveland Browns player who had his sentencing delayed in an embezzlement case while he participates in a concussion study is now being accused of assaulting a man at a golf course over a loud radio."
- "Cameron Wake signs two-year, $15M extension with Dolphins" (ESPN) - "The Miami Dolphins have signed 34-year-old defensive end Cameron Wake to a two-year contract extension, the team announced Saturday."
- "Lane Johnson: 'Word on the street' Bradford will return" (NFL.com) - "Sam Bradford skipped the start of voluntary workouts as he attempted to manufacture a trade out of Philadelphia. The quarterback's teammates believe that standoff is soon ending."
- "Jason Garrett: 'No setbacks' for Dez Bryant, who still isn't cleared" (CBS) - "After surviving a nightmarish season -- a year filled with complicated contract negotiations, a foot injury, and multiple surgeries -- Cowboys star receiver Dez Bryant still isn't ready..."
- "Cardinals will soon turn attention to Tyrann Mathieu’s deal" (PFT) - "Three years ago, the Cardinals struck gold in round three of the draft by landing defensive back Tyrann Mathieu. Now, the Cardinals hope to struck a long-term deal with him — eventually."