- "Erving looking for on-field play to match off-field boost" (C-T) - "Despite being the No. 19 pick, he started only four games, and only because of injury. When he did play, he was often overmatched, with the widely circulated videos to prove it."
- "Do the Cleveland Browns have issues with their front office and professionalism?" (WFNY) - "With a lack of guarantees and strategic positioning of contractual dollars, the NFL is arguably the most cutthroat American professional sports league when it comes to job security."
- "Browns revamp scouting department" (OBR) - "The Browns announced a restructuring of their personnel department under Executive Vice President of Football Operations Sashi Brown and Vice President of Player Personnel Andrew Berry and Chief Strategy Officer Paul DePodesta."
- "Browns player personnel VP a true analytics guy" (ESPN) - "Analytics, anyone? The Cleveland Browns announced a reorganization of their front office Monday, and three of the major hires for player personnel are or were heavily involved in analytics..."
- "Johnny Manziel reportedly went missing and showed up in a predictable place" (CBS) - "In a stunning revelation, Johnny Manziel has been found. In a less stunning revelation, he was found by some shirtless guy who was partying on Instagram."
- "Walter Thurmond, 28, retiring after six NFL seasons" (NFL.com) - "Walter Thurmond's breakout season at safety last year with the Philadelphia Eagles netted him plenty of lucrative offers in free agency, but he turned them all down."
- "AFL-CIO, Kenneth Feinberg join Brady's 'Deflategate' appeal" (AP) - "The AFL-CIO filed a friend of the court brief on Monday asking the 2nd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals to reconsider a decision handed down by a three-judge panel in April."
- "Kelvin Benjamin trying 'not to baby' knee in return to field" (PFT) - "The Panthers had wide receiver Kelvin Benjamin on the practice field for the first time in almost a year last week when he joined the team at Thursday’s OTA session."