- "Hue Jackson fine with Joe Thomas' days off" (ESPN) - "While the Cleveland Browns will up the tempo and intensity of training camp practices, coach Hue Jackson has zero issue with a particular veteran taking regular days off."
- "Chasing a Dream: Scooby Wright facing familiar path to ultimate goal" (Browns.com) - "Don’t get Scooby Wright III wrong. The differences between the NFL and college are night-and-day stark, and the rookie linebacker learned that the moment he opened up his new playbook."
- "Haden is invigorated by what lies ahead under new coach Hue Jackson" (WKNR) - "No win: Browns fans are so jaded from losing that they give veteran players no breaks. The ones that leave on their own are branded traitors for jumping ship."
- "Are the Cleveland Browns offensive Big 3 the NFL’s worst?" (DPD) - "The Cleveland Browns were a bit behind the curve in 2015 when it came to passing the football. The team once again used three different starting quarterbacks – a common occurrence with this team..."
- "Jaguars' Ramsey calls knee injury 'best-case scenario'" (AP) - "Jacksonville Jaguars cornerback Jalen Ramsey believes he ended up with the "best-case scenario" regarding his knee injury."
- "Von Miller: I can’t see myself sitting out or leaving Denver" (PFT) - "Although the Broncos and Von Miller appear to be far apart in contract negotiations, Miller sounds confident that things will work out."
- "Ex-Patriots receiver says Andy Dalton is a lot like Tom Brady" (CBS) - "Andy Dalton isn't a quarterback who receives a ton of publicity during the offseason, but that could change soon thanks to Brandon LaFell..."
- "Eleven takeaways from Wednesday's minicamps" (NFL.com) - "The second day of mandatory minicamp for 24 teams included one holdout ending, one major player getting released and plenty of wide receiver scuttlebutt."