- "Howard Mudd: Offensive line play in the NFL is poor" (WKNR) - "It’s a Mudd, Mudd world: As Browns offensive line coach during their 1980s playoff run, Howard Mudd used to stand on his head as practice ended."
- "Ex-Browns OC reveals what Johnny Manziel was like in the locker room" (CBS) - "Over the past few months, everyone who follows football has pretty much become familiar with Johnny Manziel's off-the-field lifestyle: He loves to party."
- "For Cleveland Browns outside linebackers, it's all about strength in numbers" (Plain Dealer) - "The Cleveland Browns are playing the numbers game right now with their outside linebackers. They're hoping that more bodies means more pressure on opposing quarterbacks this season."
- "Solomon Wilcots leaves Browns minicamp impressed" (Browns.com) - "The Browns’ offseason workouts have often been described as having a new energy by players, coaches and local media members alike over the last few months."
- "Von Miller declares he won't play in 2016 under franchise tag" (USA TODAY) - "Von Miller has changed his mind. Now he says he won't play the 2016 season unless he has a long-term deal."
- "Maurkice Pouncey reveals he had seven procedures on leg last year" (ESPN) - "Maurkice Pouncey is relieved to be back on the field after a horrific 2015 season that saw the Pro Bowl center undergo six surgical procedures and a skin graft..."
- "Report: Ravens' Trent Richardson needs knee scope" (NFL.com) - "Trent Richardson's NFL comeback has hit another stumbling block. The Ravens running back is expected to undergo arthroscopic knee surgery for a pre-existing injury..."
- "Panthers sign Rivera to 1-year contract extension" (AP) - "The Panthers have signed Ron Rivera to a one-year contract extension that will keep the two-time NFL coach of the year with the team through the 2018 season."