- "Joe Haden: LeBron and the Cavs Show the Way" (MMQB) - "Oh my goodness. It’s 20 minutes after the Cavaliers just ended 52 years without a championship in my adopted city—I play cornerback for the Browns, I love LeBron James, and I go to 25 or 30 Cavs games a year..."
- "As Cleveland celebrates a Cavaliers championship, is there hope for the Browns to win one some day?" (Plain Dealer) - "Cleveland is finally a championship city. It took 52 years and the storybook return home of LeBron James, but finally, the city's sports fans were able to celebrate something..."
- "Cleveland Browns are owners of an embarrassing statistic" (DPD) - "The Cleveland Browns brought in Robert Griffin III in an attempt to breathe life into an offense that has struggled since 1999. The list of quarterbacks since that time is comically long, so fans are hoping Griffin can be the starter..."
- "Browns jersey bearing name of every QB since '99 to be retired" (ESPN) - "That infamous Cleveland Browns jersey with the names of 24 different starting quarterbacks will not see a 25th. Inspired by the Cleveland Cavaliers' NBA championship, the owner of the iconic jersey is retiring it."
- "NFL takes unusual step of involving position coaches in looking at more kickoff rule changes" (USA TODAY) - "The NFL is assessing the viability of further rules changes on kickoffs with unprecedented input from the league’s special teams coordinators, who want to save the exciting play from extinction."
- "Sammy Watkins expects to return in time for Bills training camp" (CBS) - "When reports of Sammy Watkins' broken foot began to leak out of Buffalo last month, a clear timetable for his return failed to immediately materialize. The Bills announced that Watkins wouldn't miss any regular-season games..."
- "Vince Wilfork believes he can play a couple more years" (NFL.com) - "Vince Wilfork enters his 13th NFL season, his second with the Houston Texans, and the big man has no designs on hanging up the cleats soon. Turning 35 in November, the nose tackle believes he's got some good seasons left in him."
- "Jim McMahon wants marijuana off of NFL’s banned substances list" (SI.com) - "Former Chicago Bears quarterback Jim McMahon hopes marijuana is removed from the banned substances list to enable players to use the drug as a medicinal alternative for pain management..."