- "How a Cavs title helps Earnest Byner heal from The Fumble, a 29-year-old scar" (CBS) - "Earnest Byner was gassing up his car Tuesday afternoon for what was about to be one of the wildest rides of his life when he stopped for a few minutes to chat."
- "Cody Kessler and Corey Coleman want that Cavs title feeling: 'Now it's our turn'" (Plain Dealer) - "Browns rookies Corey Coleman and Cody Kessler plan to attend the Cavs championship parade Wednesday, but partly to take notes on how to behave at their own."
- "Cavaliers invite Bernie Kosar to ride in victory parade" (ESPN) - "Former Cleveland Browns quarterback Bernie Kosar has been invited to ride with the Cleveland Cavaliers in Wednesday's victory parade. The invitation came from Cavaliers owner Dan Gilbert and team CEO Len Komoroski..."
- "WR Jordan Payton back with Browns and ‘getting after it’" (Browns.com) - "No one among the members of the Browns rookie class has used up more bandwidth over the past couple of months than wide receiver Jordan Payton. Since the end of May’s rookie minicamp..."
- "Ex-Dolphins player arrested after standoff in Phoenix area" (AP) - "Former Miami Dolphins wide receiver Davone Bess is facing charges after getting into a standoff with police at his suburban Phoenix home."
- "Bruce Arians: 'I was pissed' when Steelers fired me" (NFL.com) - "Bruce Arians' decades-long trek through the collegiate and NFL coaching ranks has had its share of celebrations and disappointments."
- "Battle over offset language still lingers in top-10 contracts" (PFT) - "With not much left to negotiate in rookie deals, rookies taken at the top of the draft in recent years have pushed for a term that allows them to keep the full amount of their guaranteed four-year contracts..."
- "Keep the Ralph? The cost of a new stadium to Bills fans" (USA TODAY) - "There are several open spaces on the downtown Buffalo landscape perfectly suitable on which to build a new stadium for the city’s National Football League team."