- "Tony Grossi see Robert Griffin as 'underwhelming' in offseason workouts" (PFT) - "The Browns have yet to hand quarterback Robert Griffin III the starting job, because they want him to earn it. If he truly is required to earn it, the question now becomes whether he actually will."
- "Desmond Bryant embracing leadership role under Hue Jackson" (Browns.com) - "Desmond Bryant finds himself as something of the elder statesman in the Browns defensive line room these days. The 30-year-old is entering his fourth season in Cleveland and first under Hue Jackson..."
- "Cleveland Browns are young, but could be exciting" (Plain Dealer) - "The Cleveland Browns are young ... very young. And there will be many tough patches this season. But I'm more interested in them this year than in recent seasons and partly because they are so young."
- "Thousands of Browns fans RSVP to Super Bowl parade set for 2033" (CBS) - "It has been less than 10 days since LeBron James ended Cleveland's 52-year title drought and guess what? Yup, you guessed it, Browns fans are still sad. Well, they were happy for a second, but now they're sad again."
- "NFL to interview players named in Al-Jazeera report" (NFL.com) - "NFL senior vice president of labor policy and government affairs Adolpho Birch has informed the NFL Players Association that the players named in the December Al-Jazeera America report..."
- "James Harrison says NFL interview should be done at his house" (ESPN) - "James Harrison says he is willing to meet with NFL investigators to discuss being linked to performance-enhancing drugs in an Al-Jazeera America report..."
- "Manziel rep: Attorney who sent errant text to AP resigns" (AP) - "Manziel's spokeswoman says an attorney who accidently sent The Associated Press a text message with details related to the Heisman Trophy-winning quarterback's domestic violence case has resigned..."
- "Still standing: Sebastian Janikowski’s unlikely path to Raiders royalty" (SI.com) - "You hear him coming down the hall before you see him, and by the time he breezes into the room and slowly slides himself into a chair..."