- "Jim Brown: Browns' Josh Gordon 'in rehab, feeling good about it'" (ESPN) - "Pro Football Hall of Famer and former Cleveland Browns great Jim Brown has talked twice in the past month with suspended receiver Josh Gordon, and Brown likes what he heard, he told Cleveland.com on Thursday."
- "Jim Brown to take on larger role in organization" (C-T) - "Owner Jimmy Haslam welcomed Hall of Famer Jim Brown back into the organization three years ago. New coach Hue Jackson plans to take greater advantage of having Old No. 32 around."
- "Emmanuel Ogbah thinks work with martial arts guru to aid pass rush" (Ohio.com) - "Ogbah has been working on hand fighting with Browns strength and conditioning assistant/skills development coach Joe Kim, a Lakewood native and St. Edward High School graduate."
- "Browns drop 'tough love' approach in development of cornerback Justin Gilbert" (WKNR) - "Can the Browns salvage something out of Justin Gilbert? While the Robert Griffin III and Terrelle Pryor offensive reclamation projects will garner the most attention..."
- "Jaguars extend Allen Hurns" (PFT) - "The Jaguars have plenty of cash and cap space, and they plan to use it on some of their great young players. That process officially has begun."
- "Jets aren't interested in Ryan Fitzpatrick counteroffer" (NFL.com) - "Is the world much closer to seeing a happy ending to the Ryan Fitzpatrick-Jets contract saga? In short, no."
- "Orlando hopes Pro Bowl puts city on sports map" (AP) - "Could landing the NFL's underperforming Pro Bowl also make Orlando a major player in the competition to attract the biggest sporting events?"
- "The Packers' leading receiver from 2015 wants to play for an NFC rival" (CBS) - "Being the Packers leading receiver in 2015 is probably something that's fun to brag about, unfortunately for James Jones though, it's not helping him get a job."