- "Checking in on the Cleveland experiment" (Buffalo Rumblings) - "It's the type of organization that is perfectly primed for a paradigm shift, if an innovator could be given the reins to drive a long-term experiment. Just like that, owner Jimmy Haslam announced the next wave..."
- "Under-the-radar Browns WRs Darius Jennings, Rannell Hall making push" (Browns.com) - "For both undrafted wide receivers, the path to playing time required more than just a little patience. Both, at different points in their respective first NFL seasons, were released."
- "Browns host groundbreaking for third CMSD field renovation" (Plain Dealer) - "The Cleveland Browns hosted a groundbreaking ceremony with the City of Cleveland at Cleveland Metropolitan School District's Bump Taylor Field, one of five sites that will have synthetic turf..."
- "Ex-NFL player wants sentencing delayed over concussion exam" (AP) - "A former NFL wide receiver who pleaded guilty to stealing money from two children's charities is asking that his sentencing hearing be delayed again after prosecutors sought medical records related to a concussion examination."
- "Andrew Luck got paid, but he should have held out for more" (ESPN) - "The numbers are eye-popping at first, sure. But within the context of the NFL quarterback market, Andrew Luck's new deal is a pretty big letdown."
- "Doug Baldwin gets $12 million fully guaranteed at signing" (PFT) - "Stanford receiver Doug Baldwin inked a five-year, $47.5 million deal in Seattle. PFT has obtained Baldwin’s contract, and the full details appear below."
- "NFL 'absolutely' trying to reach out and help 'out of control' Johnny Manziel" (CBS) - "Vincent also said the NFL is "absolutely" still trying to reach out and get a hold of Manziel and try to get him help. The first-round pick was released..."
- "Which players could sign mega-deals this summer?" (NFL.com) - "In a piece we wrote previewing the Keenan Allen extension last week, we hinted that there could be a few other wide receiver names to sign quickly following Allen's four-year, $45 million extension."