- "New environment working well for Cleveland Browns quarterback Robert Griffin III" (MJ) - "Browns head coach Hue Jackson hasn’t named a starting quarterback and says he is in no rush to do so. But all signs point to Griffin winning the job."
- "Gary Barnidge Plans To Be Ready For Training Camp" (92.3) - "News of the surgery came as a surprise after Barnidge was not seen on the practice field last Wednesday and head coach Hue Jackson downplayed his absence."
- "Why Hue Jackson's clash with sports science is bad for analytics in Cleveland" (CBS) - "When the Cleveland Browns hired Paul DePodesta from Moneyball this offseason, they seemingly sided with the nerds in the ongoing analytics debate."
- "Cleveland Browns could start seven rookies in Week 1" (PFF) - "General managers never hit 100 percent on their draft picks, and are lucky to be right on 50 percent of them, so by having more picks, the better the chance of acquiring impact players that can start for your team."
- "This is how ugly it is between Von Miller and Broncos" (Yahoo! Sports) - "Less than two months ago, a significant contract impasse cratered the relationship between cornerback Josh Norman and the Carolina Panthers."
- "Source: Player hoodies banned on field as part of NFL rules updates" (ESPN) - "The 'hoodie' rule was deemed necessary after receiver James Jones debuted the style last season while playing for the Green Bay Packers."
- "Report: Gabbert is 'heavy favorite' to beat Kaepernick for 49ers QB job" (CBS) - "The 49ers quarterback competition between Blaine Gabbert and Colin Kaepernick might not end up being much of a competition at all."
- "2016 NFL Draft first-round signing tracker" (NFL.com) - "The 2016 NFL Draft is in the books. Stay up to date with which first-round draftees have agreed to deals with their respective teams with our tracker..."