- "Here's how much money Johnny Manziel's suspension could save the Browns" (CBS) - "Everything is coming up Cleveland these days: the Cavaliers won the NBA title, the Indians are crushing a 12-game winning streak and Johnny Manziel got suspended four games by the NFL."
- "'Happiest’ he’s ever been, Rahim Moore embracing fresh start, Browns lore" (Browns.com) - "Ask Rahim Moore about the history of the Cleveland Browns and he’ll recite a list of some of the franchise’s greatest players as if he had to memorize them yesterday for a pop quiz."
- "Will lower expectations help fans cope in 2016?" (DPD) - "With the exception of a 7-9 record in 2014, the Cleveland Browns have not won more than five games in a season since 2007. The misery of the last decade escalated into an epic, woeful crescendo with a 3-13 record in 2015."
- "'Believeland 2.0': Inside updated Cleveland 30 for 30" (ESPN Front Row) - "When the Cavs defeated the Warriors for the NBA Championship on June 19, they rewrote history. A history that was, in a word, painful for Cleveland fans."
- "5 Best NFL Tight End Contracts" (PFF) - "Gary Barnidge had a career-year after seven straight seasons with fewer than 550 snaps. In most years, he graded out as an average receiver and a good run-blocker. 2015 was bizarre in that he excelled as a receiver..."
- "NFL suspends Sheldon Richardson for Week One" (PFT) - "Jets defensive end Sheldon Richardson will have to sit out the team’s Week One game against the Bengals. The NFL announced today that Richardson is suspended for one game..."
- "Cowboys' Rolando McClain suspended 10 games by NFL" (NFL.com) - "The Dallas Cowboys' defense has taken another hit in a difficult offseason. This one feels familiar. Rolando McClain was suspended 10 games..."
- "Pierre-Paul makes public service announcement on fireworks" (AP) - "Almost a year after mangling his right hand in a fireworks accident, New York Giants defensive end Jason Pierre-Paul has made a public service announcement..."