- "Browns have Terry Talkin' about salvaging first-round draft picks" (Plain Dealer) - "I recently did a video about how new Cleveland Browns coach Hue Jackson inherited five former Browns first-round picks who have had some sort of problems."
- "Avoid the Noise Surrounding Cleveland Browns' QB Competition" (OBR) - "The Cleveland Browns have a quarterback competition looming once training camp commences in late July. This should come as no surprise. There are four quarterbacks on the roster, with two in particular..."
- "Chris Tabor, the Browns’ special teams coordinator who found a home in Cleveland" (Browns.com) - "On a cold night this past February, Chris Tabor and his wife, Nikki, were out to dinner when a woman approached the Browns’ longtime special teams coordinator."
- "Is the defense weighed down by bad contracts?" (DPD) - "The Cleveland Browns defense was a major disappointment in 2015, giving up 30 or more points nine times and finishing near the bottom of every statistical category that matters."
- "Sources: Von Miller, agent have phone meeting with Broncos" (ESPN) - "The Denver Broncos had a phone discussion Friday with pass-rusher Von Miller and agent Joby Branion about his contract, league sources told ESPN's Ed Werder."
- "There will be no deal by July 15 for Kirk Cousins" (PFT) - "As various franchise-tagged players prepare to hammer out long-term contracts with negotiations driven by the deadline of 4:00 p.m. ET on July 15, one franchise-tagged player won’t have to worry about playing beat the clock."
- "Eric Berry on contract: Thought it would progress more" (NFL.com) - "As the July 15 deadline looms, there are other big names outside the city of Denver trying to sign a long-term contract. Eric Berry addressed his contract situation at his youth football camp in Kansas City."
- "Le'Veon Bell backs off $15 million a year, says 'I'm not a real greedy guy'" (CBS) - "A week after Le'Veon Bell rapped -- yep, he's a hip-hop artist in his spare time -- that he wanted $15 million a year on his next contract, the Steelers running back clarified his remarks."