- "Browns quietly wiped out Manziel’s guaranteed money before cutting him" (PFT) - "When the NFL recently suspended free-agent quarterback Johnny Manziel for four games under the substance-abuse policy, a question arose regarding whether the suspension would void..."
- "'Hollywood' Higgins on what he brings to team" (OBR) - "There's no question that rookie wide receiver Rashard Higgins has one of the best nicknames--if not the best on the Browns roster. The Browns hope that 'Hollywood' can live up to his flashy nickname."
- "Should Isaiah Crowell face discipline for his Instagram post?" (Cleveland.com) - "Isaiah Crowell posted and then quickly deleted an offensive illustration on Instagram in the wake of police shootings that left two black men dead last week."
- "Football Outsiders believes DE Desmond Bryant is Browns most underrated" (WFNY) - "While the Cleveland Browns may lack talent at some positions, he decided that defensive end Desmond Bryant is the team's most underrated player."
- "AP Source: Broncos boost offer to Von Miller" (AP) - "The Denver Broncos have boosted their offer to Von Miller, a person with knowledge of the proposal has told The Associated Press. The Super Bowl MVP has threatened to sit out the 2016 season without a long-term deal."
- "Here are the odds your team signs its franchise player before Friday's deadline" (CBS) - "With the deadline to extend long-term deals to franchise players finally almost upon us -- it's 4 p.m. ET on Friday -- it looks increasingly likely that most of those carrying the tag will go..."
- "Nevada tourism panel discusses 9 sites for Raiders stadium" (ESPN) - "As the Oakland Raiders' interest in Las Vegas as a new home remains strong, the Southern Nevada Tourism Infrastructure Committee held a special meeting Monday to discuss nine potential sites..."
- "The NFL’s best hybrid players" (SI.com) - "The NFL's switch from generalization to positional specialization has never been more pronounced, and it seems to be even more so every season. In 2015, teams played in sub-packages on 65% of their downs..."