- "Bryant already preparing for 'epic return' from torn pectoral" (Plain Dealer) - "Browns defensive end Desmond Bryant has already come back from an irregular heart beat in 2013 that some thought might end his career. He's not about to let a torn pectoral muscle take him down."
- "Crowell pledges to Dallas police fund as apology" (AP) - "Cleveland Browns running back Isaiah Crowell said Wednesday he will donate about $35,000 to a fallen officers fund in Dallas as part of his apology for posting a drawing on Instagram last week showing a police officer getting his throat slashed."
- "OL Alvin Bailey embracing new beginnings with Browns" (Browns.com) - "The 6-foot-2 320-pounder from Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, helped the Seahawks win a Super Bowl in 2013. And now -- similar to Paul Kruger and Tramon Williams, who won captured rings before coming..."
- "Don't be surprised if Tom Brady takes the Deflategate fight to the Supreme Court" (CBS) - "Given all of the time and money and energy spent by Tom Brady and the NFL Players Association fighting his suspension in the Deflategate case..."
- "Eric Berry, Chiefs unlikely to reach deal barring change" (NFL.com) - "Fresh off an unprecedented comeback season, Eric Berry finds himself among the select group of players battling the franchise tag."
- "LeSean McCoy won't face discipline from NFL over brawl" (ESPN) - "The NFL will not take any action against Bills RB LeSean McCoy after concluding its review of his role in a nightclub brawl, according to ESPN and multiple reports."
- "NFL curbs fantasy football marketing to youths" (AP) - "The NFL has agreed to curtail its marketing of fantasy football to children ages 6 to 12. Last season, the league marketed fantasy football to youngsters..."
- "The High Road" (Sports Illustrated) - "The joint moves from smoker to smoker, puff-puff-passing its way to Ricky Williams. He takes the handoff, inhales deeply and blows out a plume of smoke so thick that it temporarily shields him from the sun."