- "Police investigating citizen complaint over union head's comments on Browns" (Plain Dealer) - "The head of the police union that represents rank-and-file Cleveland police officers is the subject of an internal investigation after someone filed a formal complaint over comments..."
- "Myles Garrett's toughest competition? Browns' Shon Coleman" (NFL.com) - "Myles Garrett has seen his share of standout offensive tackles in the SEC the last two years -- LSU's La'el Collins, Ole Miss' Laremy Tunsil and Alabama's Cam Robinson, to name three..."
- "Desmond Bryant injury weakens Browns at thin position" (ESPN) - "The Cleveland Browns' loss of defensive lineman Desmond Bryant for the season to a torn pectoral muscle won't take the Browns out of playoff consideration, or take them from a 10-win team to a six-win team."
- "Ohio man accused of defrauding NFL players in horse-racing scheme" (AP) - "Court filings identify the players by first names and initials. Pippin attorney Carlos Warner says they are former Cleveland Browns players Chansi Stuckey and Reggie Hodges, former Browns..."
- "Broncos offer Miller at least $70 million in guarantees" (NFL.com) - "NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport reported that Miller and the Broncos spent the last week making significant progress on the six-year, $114 million offer."
- "Justin Tucker says he won’t re-sign in 2017 if no deal by deadline" (PFT) - "The Ravens used their franchise tag on kicker Justin Tucker this offseason and there have been frequent reports about optimism on both sides about a long-term deal..."
- "How cannabis is helping one company research treatment of CTE" (SI.com) - "Imagine that it’s the year 2025. In locker rooms across the NFL, as ankles are taped and braces strapped on, trainers hand out gel capsules for players to ingest minutes before they take the field."
- "NFL clarifies why the catch rule was updated with new language" (CBS) - "A week ago, the NFL officially updated the catch rule. While the league didn't necessarily change the rule, it provided additional language to help clarify..."