- "Browns' eventful summer vacation disrupts peaceful start to the Hue Jackson era" (WKNR) - "That honeymoon for Hue Jackson? It’s over. The Browns’ coach and his humongous support staff – which numbers an all-time franchise record of 26 assistant coaches..."
- "Crowell Meets With Dallas Police, Attends Funeral For Slain Officer" (92.3 The Fan) - "Cleveland Browns running back Isaiah Crowell put his words into action over the weekend by attending the funeral for a slain Dallas police officer."
- "Former Browns OL Roger Chanoine passes away" (Browns.com) - "Former Browns offensive lineman Roger Chanoine passed away Friday after a battle with pancreatic cancer. He was 39. Chanoine played four seasons for the Browns from 1999-2002, starting all 16 games at right tackle in 2001."
- "Browns receiver and his 4-year-old son have a crazy handshake" (CBS) - "The last time we heard from the young son of Browns wide receiver Andrew Hawkins came two years ago, when little Austin was 'kicked' out of the Hawkins' household for saying that A.J. Green was his favorite NFL player."
- "Ex-Pro Bowl RB Foster reaches deal with Dolphins" (AP) - "Four-time Pro Bowl running back Arian Foster took a big step Monday in his comeback from a torn Achilles tendon. He found a team. Foster signed a $1.5 million, one-year contract with the Miami Dolphins, and said he's fully healthy."
- "'Peanut' Tillman announces retirement" (PFT) - "Cornerback Charles 'Peanut' Tillman has called it a career after 13 NFL seasons. Tillman, 35, played 12 seasons for the Bears. He played last season with the Panthers, starting 12 games."
- "Eagles WR Nelson Agholor won’t be charged for sexual assault" (SI.com) - "The Philadelphia Distract Attorney will not charge Eagles wide receiver Nelson Agholor for sexual assault after an investigation found insufficient evidence."
- "10 players who could headline NFL free agency in 2017" (USA TODAY) - "Several of those tagged players wound up playing on a one-year tender, but they — and many of their peers — will have another opportunity to test the market in 2017."