- "Sources: Josh Gordon met with Roger Goodell on reinstatement" (ESPN) - "Suspended Cleveland Browns wide receiver Josh Gordon met with NFL commissioner Roger Goodell this week to discuss his return to the NFL, according to sources."
- "Seth DeValve anxious to transition to tight end" (WKYC) - "Life in the National Football League is all about responding to changes, and former Princeton University wide receiver Seth DeValve is preparing to undergo a major position change at the professional level."
- "Browns, Robert Griffin III getting fresh start together" (AP) - "Following his unceremonious exit from Washington, Robert Griffin III left behind a note in his locker that encouraged forgiveness and a positive attitude. In Cleveland, he's seeking redemption."
- "Cabot: Josh Gordon Must Demonstrate He Is Serious About Return" (92.3 The Fan) - "Mary Kay Cabot of Cleveland.com and the Plain Dealer re-joins the Experiment to talk about Josh Gordon’s meeting with Roger Goodell, as well as the status..." - AUDIO
- "J.J. Watt reportedly undergoes back surgery, will start camp on PUP list" (CBS) - "Texans defensive end J.J. Watt has never missed a regular season game, but there's a chance that could change in 2016."
- "Jaguars have no plans to sign Greg Hardy now, but could later" (PFT) - "Yes, the Jaguars gave free-agent defensive end Greg Hardy a visit and a workout. No, they won’t be signing him, yet."
- "Ray Rice pledges to donate salary to domestic violence programs if signed" (USA TODAY) - "If Ray Rice gets a chance to return to the NFL this season, every game check he earns would go towards combating the issue that took him out of the league."
- "Steelers release Matt Spaeth after failed physical" (NFL.com) - "Matt Spaeth's long run with the Pittsburgh Steelers is over. The team announced Thursday that Spaeth has been released with the designation of failed physical."