- "Armonty Bryant Pleads Guilty To Misdemeanor Drug Charge" (92.3) - "Cleveland Browns defensive end Armonty Bryant pleaded guilty to a reduced charge of attempted drug possession in Cuyahoga County Court Wednesday."
- "Browns secondary will be under construction in training camp" (MJ) - "The Browns training facility was under construction for most of the offseason, and now, with training camp about to open, the same thing can be said about the secondary."
- "What Josh Gordon's return means for Browns" (PFF) - "The Browns have players with potential, but it is still a largely unproven group. If Gordon actually plays and performs to a similar level that we saw a few years ago — both of which are fairly big ‘ifs’..."
- "Sad pattern aside, Gordon's too intriguing to trade" (Browns Plainly) - "There’s no way he’d bring enough in trade value to justify parting with a true Number One wideout who’s still only 25."
- "Ryan Fitzpatrick, Jets agree to 1-year, $12M deal" (ESPN) - "The New York Jets and quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick ended their five-month contract dispute on Wednesday. The two sides finalized a one-year, $12 million contract..."
- "LA Rams release QB Nick Foles on eve of camp reporting date" (AP) - "The Los Angeles Rams released quarterback Nick Foles on Wednesday after failing to find a trade destination for the disgruntled veteran."
- "Injury roundup: Chiefs place Jamaal Charles on PUP list" (NFL.com) - "The Kansas City Chiefs will be without another veteran to start training camp. The team placed running back Jamaal Charles on the physically unable to perform list..."
- "Pessimism swirls regarding Le’Veon Bell’s chances on appeal" (PFT) - "Yes, Steelers running back Le’Veon Bell has vowed to not miss any games after reportedly missing several drug tests. No, no one beyond a very small circle should have even known..."