- "Showing up early, staying late, Browns LB Demario Davis leads by example" (Browns.com) - "In the weeks after Demario Davis joined the Browns, head coach Hue Jackson didn't shy away from laying out his expectations for the fiery linebacker."
- "Browns rank third in NFL strength of schedule" (Cleveland.com) - "That's great, but plenty has changed since early April. The draft happened later in the month, and there's still that thing called camp casualties – also known as preseason cuts."
- "Browns Really Want RG3 to Win the Starting Job" (The Big Lead) - "The Cleveland Browns have four mediocre quarterbacks competing for time at the quarterback position, and for reasons not readily apparent the Browns really want Robert Griffin III to outplay the others and win the starting role."
- "Johnny Manziel Courted By Arena Football League" (TMZ Sports) - "Johnny Manziel might be playing pro football in 2016 after all -- because the Arena Football League wants him ... and believes they can truly help him get back to the NFL."
- "Tunsil’s growing pains could keep him out of a starting job" (PFT) - "Thrilled to have tackle Laremy Tunsil side to No. 13 in the draft but equipped with a pair of starting tackles in Branden Albert and Ja’Wuan James..."
- "Bills WR Marquise Goodwin fails to qualify for Rio at U.S. track trials" (ESPN) - "That's especially true for Goodwin now. One, he's a receiver for the Buffalo Bills, who have never won a Super Bowl and haven't been to the playoffs in 16 years."
- "Ex-Chiefs D-lineman says his wife convinced him to retire over concussions" (CBS) - "Mike DeVito, a defensive lineman that played nine seasons for the New York Jets and Kansas City Chiefs, retired earlier this offseason."
- "Jake Plummer’s Plan to Alleviate Pain for Players" (MMQB) - "The former NFL QB advocates for the use of cannabinoids and makes his case for why the NFL should embrace it. Plus Plummer’s thoughts on Pat Tillman"