- "The Browns are flying under the radar, and that's a good thing" (WFNY) - "Nobody's talking about the Cleveland Browns and that's a good thing. The Cleveland Browns have a long road ahead of them. There are some players with potential like Corey Coleman..."
- "RG3 Being Set Up for Failure with Cleveland Browns" (B/R) - "For the Cleveland Browns and their fans, summer is the season of hope. Every year around this time they tell themselves that this year will be different; that this is the year things finally turn around."
- "Cleveland Browns: Supplemental draft holds no appeal this year" (DPD) - "The Cleveland Browns may have mild interest in this year’s supplemental draft, but don’t expect them to make a selection. The NFL will hold its annual supplemental draft on July 14, with six players eligible to be selected."
- "Cleveland Browns tickets for crazy cheap — on Groupon" (Shutdown Corner) - "It’s a new era in Cleveland Browns football! For about the 18th time in 20 years, sure, but still! So maybe the excitement is a bit on the short side these days..."
- "Sources: John Elway reaches out to Von Miller to talk long-term deal" (ESPN) - "After almost a full month without dialogue, Denver Broncos general manager John Elway personally called Von Miller over the Fourth of July weekend..."
- "Former Seahawk recounts hit that nearly ended his life" (CBS) - "When Ricardo Lockette stepped away from football in mid-May, he wasn't retiring due to a lack of skill or ambition. Lockette retired because he nearly died on the field last season."
- "Davone Bess pleads not guilty to unlawful flight from police" (PFT) - "Former NFL wide receiver Davone Bess was in court Tuesday to enter a not guilty plea in Maricopa County Superior Court on a charge of unlawful flight from a law enforcement vehicle."
- "Hall of Fame to feature players via holographic film experience" (AP) - "Ever dream of sitting in a pro football locker room, learning life lessons from the legends of the game? The Pro Football Hall of Fame will be providing the next best thing..."