- "Browns RB coach: Duke Johnson 'an ultimate weapon'" (NFL.com) - "Cleveland running back Duke Johnson made the cut. That's no surprise to new Browns run game coordinator Kirby Wilson, who recently called Johnson 'an ultimate weapon.'"
- "Can Cleveland Browns get anything from No. 1 picks?" (Cleveland.com) - "It's one of the saddest lists in sports -- the first-round draft picks of the Cleveland Browns in recent seasons. The list includes Phil Taylor, Trent Richardson, Brandon Weeden..."
- "Browns rookie WRs embrace strength in numbers" (Browns.com) - "Rashard Higgins knows it’s hard to believe, but he’s adamant when he says it. The wide receiver from Colorado State was filled with a mix of joy and relief when the Browns selected him..."
- "5 Worst NFL Cornerback Contracts Entering 2016" (PFF) - "Even before 2015, Haden’s play had always been a rung or two below his reputation. In 2015, this dynamic magnified, with Haden finishing with a 32.2 overall grade before his season ended prematurely with a concussion."
- "NFL updates the catch rule and still manages to create more confusion" (CBS) - "The NFL updated the catch rule for the upcoming season. Don't worry, it's just as confusing as the last one. To be more clear, the NFL only updated the language of the catch rule."
- "Paul Hornung suing helmet maker Riddell, citing head trauma" (ESPN) - "Paul Hornung sued equipment manufacturer Riddell Inc. on Thursday, saying football helmets that he wore during his professional career in the 1950s and '60s failed to protect him from brain injury."
- "Review to be held for officers who responded to Jaguars RB Denard Robinson" (USA TODAY) - "The conduct of the officers who responded to a submerged vehicle driven by Jacksonville Jaguars running back Denard Robinson early Sunday morning will be reviewed."
- "James Brown wins prestigious Rozelle Radio-TV Award" (PFT) - "Longtime broadcaster James Brown has been named the 2016 winner of the Pete Rozelle Radio-Television Award. Brown currently hosts The NFL Today on CBS and CBS Thursday Night Football games."