- "Browns coach Hue Jackson shares blame on interception" (MJ) - "The decade or even the millennium doesn’t matter. Football is still about blocking, tackling and throwing the ball to the blonde in the bleachers instead of risking an interception..."
- "Griffin III has mixed results in Cleveland Browns' debut" (WKYC) - "Robert Griffin III made his debut as the Cleveland Browns starting quarterback, and had mixed results in a 17-11 loss to the Green Bay Packers at Lambeau Field Friday night."
- "What if the Cleveland Browns tried to control fans criticizing the team?" (DPD) - "Anyone who has attended a Cleveland Browns game, or any professional sports game for that matter, has a story about dealing with an unruly fan or two."
- "Josh Gordon 'very close' to practicing" (Plain Dealer) - "Josh Gordon participated in the Browns' walk-through Sunday and his return to practice from a quad injury can't come fast enough."
- "Preseason Week 1: Browns vs. Packers highlights" (Browns.com) - "The Green Bay Packers defeated the Cleveland Browns 17-11 in Week 1 of preseason." - VIDEO
- "Eagles QB Carson Wentz suffers hairline rib fracture" (NFL.com) - "The Philadelphia Eagles announced Saturday afternoon the quarterback suffered a hairline fracture in his ribs during Thursday's preseason game versus Tampa Bay."
- "49ers quarterback battle tilting away from Colin Kaepernick" (SI.com) - "The quarterback battle between Blaine Gabbert and Colin Kaepernick continues to tilt away from the one-time wonderboy who led this franchise to its last Super Bowl."
- "Rams coach Jeff Fisher avoids questions on new deal talks" (ESPN) - "The Los Angeles Rams are trying to wrap up contract extensions for Jeff Fisher and general manager Les Snead prior to the start of the regular season..."