- "Chad Johnson is coming back to the Browns" (PFT) - "Johnson’s explanation conflicts with Jackson’s, who downplayed Johnson’s departure as something the head coach was expecting. Johnson said he left because he needed to fly to Houston..."
- "Ready to receive: Pryor's move from QB to WR is complete" (AP) - "Racing downfield after cruising past the cornerback, Terrelle Pryor dove forward and grasped the ball with his fingertips as he fell to the turf."
- "RG III's playing-style in Browns camp looking similar to Redskins" (PFF) - "Weather struck once again on the PFF training camp tour, and for the second day in a row, we witnessed an indoor practice—this time from Berea, Ohio, the late-summer home of the Cleveland Browns."
- "Joe Thomas: RGIII Is Perfect for Hue Jackson’s System" (92.3) - "Cleveland Browns all pro left tackle Joe Thomas joins Adam the Bull and Dustin Fox to talk about 2016 Browns and how he feels heading into his 10th training camp with the Browns." - AUDIO
- "Bills bring in Reggie Bush as another backfield option" (ESPN) - "The Buffalo Bills signed running back Reggie Bush on Monday, adding experience to their uncertain offensive backfield."
- "Chargers WR Stevie Johnson to undergo surgery on torn meniscus" (SI.com) - "San Diego Chargers wide receiver Stevie Johnson sustained a torn meniscus during practice on Sunday and will have surgery..."
- "Tony Romo didn't really gain 100 pounds, QB is apparently in great shape" (CBS) - "For Cowboys fans who had to endure that forgettable 4-12 season in 2015, seeing a healthy Tony Romo..."
- "Von Miller is not a feasible option as emergency kicker" (NFL.com) - "But there is no scenario in which the reigning Super Bowl MVP will bail out Gary Kubiak as an emergency place-kicker."