- "Josh Gordon gets reps with Browns' starters" (ESPN) - "The Cleveland Browns worked Josh Gordon with the first team during parts of Sunday's practice, another step as the receiver returns form a yearlong suspension."
- "Joe Haden, Corey Coleman and more healing up at the right time" (Browns.com) - "More than three weeks since they opened training camp, the Browns had just three players completely sidelined at Sunday’s practice because of injuries."
- "Jamar Taylor starting opposite Joe Haden and 'has to make the most of it'" (Plain Dealer) - "Cornerback Jamar Taylor has been aiming for a starting job since the Browns traded for him April, and he's finally turned the corner."
- "Daily Focus: Rising expectations for RG III in Cleveland justified?" (PFF) - "xpectations will have been raised in Cleveland this morning, thanks to two huge throws from Robert Griffin III against the Atlanta Falcons last night."
- "NFL's small injury report rule tweak will be a huge pain for fantasy" (CBS) - "For years now there have been three basic classifications for injuries in the NFL. A player dealing with an injury has always either been probable, questionable or doubtful to play in the coming week's game."
- "Eagles, ex-Lions LB Stephen Tulloch agree to terms" (NFL.com) - "Stephen Tulloch is reuniting with his old coach. The former Lions linebacker has joined the Eagles, agreeing to terms on a one-year deal Sunday worth $3 million with $1.75 million guaranteed..."
- "Michael Bennett is once again booted from practice" (PFT) - "The Seahawks pride themselves on intense, competitive, edgy practices. Whatever the limits that are tolerated in Seattle, defensive end Michael Bennett has surpassed them enough times to get ejected..."
- "Cardinals' Mathieu returns: 'I've got my swag back'" (AP) - "Tyrann Mathieu, Justin Bethel and Frostee Rucker practiced for the first time this training camp Sunday and Arizona Cardinals coach Bruce Arians said ‘there's no doubt’ all three will be ready for the Sept. 11 season opener."