- "Browns must listen to Josh Gordon trade offers" (ESPN) - "Word must be out that wide receiver Josh Gordon has looked good in practice for the Cleveland Browns. Why else would teams seek to trade for a player with his past..."
- "Gordon Responds To Trade Talk Following Joint Practice" (92.3) - "Following Tuesday morning’s joint practice with the Buccaneers in Tampa, Florida, Gordon was asked to address the interest in him from around the league."
- "Dominique Alexander is trying to hit somebody every practice" (Plain Dealer) - "Alexander carries the kind of decorated past that would make one think he was worth a draft pick. He was named first team All-Big 12 in 2015 and second team in 2014."
- "The plan to turn around Robert Griffin" (Shutdown Corner) - "In Hue Jackson’s first year as Cleveland Browns head coach, one of his priorities was to come up with a plan to get the most out of quarterback Robert Griffin III."
- "Rise of Dak, Pryor are but two developments with possible ripple effects" (CBS) - "Injuries and surprisingly good (or bad) early preseason performances can alter an NFL team's plans. Just ask Cowboys owner Jerry Jones."
- "NFL to interview Harrison, Peppers, Matthews, Neal" (NFL.com) - "Three NFL players have agreed to meet NFL investigators regarding performance-enhancing drug allegations stemming from a December report by Al Jazeera America."
- "Teddy Bridgewater throwing again at Vikings practice" (PFT) - "The Vikings opted not to play quarterback Teddy Bridgewater against the Seahawks last Thursday and a report emerged in the following days that Bridgewater was bothered..."
- "Brady ready after 'silly accident' with scissors cuts thumb" (AP) - "Tom Brady is ready to play after cutting his right thumb with scissors in a ‘silly accident’ before the Patriots' preseason game against the Bears last week."