- "Hue Jackson: We Have Work To Do But The Sky’s Not Falling" (92.3) - "Regardless of how bad it looked on TV while sitting on the couch Friday night, Hue Jackson did his best to put out the fire Saturday."
- "Bitonio wants healthy season, improved performance" (C-T) - "Joel Bitonio isn’t a selfish guy. Most offensive linemen aren’t. How can you be when your entire job description is to sacrifice your body, and glory, to keep the quarterback safe and let the running back rack up the statistics?"
- "Browns return home not discouraged with third straight preseason loss" (WKNR) - "Josh Gordon has barely practiced this summer. And Friday night was his first competitive game since Dec. 21, 2014. Yet Gordon provided the only highlights for the Browns in an eye-gouging 30-13 exhibition loss..."
- "CLE-TB grades: Winston, Evans, Hargreaves all star in Bucs win" (PFF) - "While his play wasn’t exactly high-level last night, it’s tough to fault Robert Griffin III completely. He was under pressure very often, on 42 percent of his dropbacks to be precise."
- "Branden Oliver tears Achilles; A.J. Green hurts knee" (NFL.com) - "Branden Oliver was taken off the field on a cart late in the first half of Sunday's preseason tilt with the Minnesota Vikings."
- "Chiefs safety Eric Berry signs franchise tender" (AP) - "Chiefs safety Eric Berry signed his franchise tender and reported to camp Sunday, though he is almost certain to miss Kansas City's preseason finale against Green Bay this week."
- "Jason Garrett: 'A lot of different timetables' for Tony Romo's return" (ESPN) - "Prescott would become the first rookie quarterback to start a season opener for the Cowboys since Quincy Carter in 2001."
- "Report: 49ers likely to jettison Kaepernick, for football reasons" (PFT) - "But there may be another issue that could cost him his job in San Francisco: He’s not a very good quarterback."