- "Browns look for bounce back from ‘Big Play Gary’" (OBR) - "Was it a coincidence that Gary Barnidge had his breakout season in 2015 with Josh McCown at quarterback? In the first year as a starter in his nine-year career, Barnidge had a Pro Bowl season..."
- "Jackson likes to see his players show 'tude, shows some himself" (ESPN) - "There is swag and attitude that comes with individual plays. And there is swag and attitude that comes with trying to build something. To Hue Jackson, that kind of swag is acceptable."
- "McCown anxious to erase memories against Baltimore" (WKYC) - "After a record-breaking performance in a road win at Baltimore early in the season, McCown suffered a year-ending broken collarbone in a 33-30 loss to the Ravens on a blocked field goal..."
- "Derrick Kindred playing the game ‘the way it is supposed to be played’" (Browns.com) - "Kindred delivered a perfect form tackle, the first of his NFL career. A play seemingly lost in the shuffle of Cleveland’s 29-10 season-opening loss Sunday hasn’t gone unnoticed."
- "Stadium plan to lure Raiders to Las Vegas passes major vote" (AP) - "A plan to build an NFL stadium in Las Vegas and lure the Raiders from Oakland crossed a major hurdle Thursday when a Nevada oversight committee voted unanimously..."
- "Report: Rams coach Jeff Fisher to receive contract extension" (SI.com) - "Los Angeles Rams head coach Jeff Fisher is in line for a three-year contract extension, reports ESPN.com's John Clayton."
- "Antonio Brown's end zone twerking just cost him some serious money" (CBS) - "Antonio Brown learned an important lesson on Thursday: Twerking in the end zone isn't cheap."
- "DeAndre Hopkins gets fined for wearing Yeezy cleats" (NFL.com) - "Hopkins told reporters on Thursday that he was fined approximately $6,000 for wearing Yeezy 350 cleats from Adidas. The cleats are the brainchild of Kanye West."