Here is the injury report for the Cleveland Browns’ Week 2 game against the Baltimore Ravens:
- CB Marcus Burley was the only player “out” for the Browns in Week 1. After being limited in practice on Wednesday and Thursday this week, he was a full participant in Friday’s practice and could see some work in nickel situations on Sunday.
- Besides QB Robert Griffin III suffering a shoulder injury last week, for the second week in a row, the Browns are basically as healthy as a team can be.
- The big news for the Ravens is that they'll be without pass-rushing outside linebacker Elvis Dumervil due to a foot injury. Baltimore already has Terrell Suggs as a threatening pass rusher, so thankfully, Cleveland won’t have to deal with both of them. Dumervil has racked up a ton of sacks in his career against Cleveland.
- Dumervil’s would-be replacement, OLB Za'Darius Smith, did not practice all week with an ankle injury. He is listed as questionable.
- Although the Ravens are a bit banged up, any other contributing player was a full participant on Thursday and Friday and are expected to play.