- "Arrest warrant issued for Browns' Josh Gordon in paternity case" (ESPN) - "The Cleveland Browns are aware of an arrest warrant issued for wide receiver Josh Gordon in a paternity case, the team said in a statement Wednesday."
- "Terrelle Pryor: 'I'm willing to die on this field'" (Plain Dealer) - "Terrelle Pryor was asked if he'd be willing to play quarterback on Sunday against the Dolphins if necessary, and he vowed to leave life and limb on the field."
- "Britton Colquitt embraces opportunity with Cleveland" (WKYC) - "Punter Britton Colquitt has been on quite the rollercoaster ride over the past month, and he is hoping that peak from last season with the Denver Broncos helps propel him..."
- "Week 2 NFL Advanced Analytics Superstars" (numberFire) - "Displaying some incredible athleticism, Coleman put on a clinic against the Baltimore Ravens' defensive backs in this matchup. Coleman was able to make some spectacular plays..."
- "Fantasy Film Session: Corey Coleman & Sterling Shepard" (NFL.com) - "NFL Network's Maurice Jones-Drew breaks down the film on Cleveland Browns wide receiver Corey Coleman and New York Giants wide receiver Sterling Shepard." - VIDEO
- "Source: Lions won’t be signing Ray Rice" (PFT) - "With more and more (and more) running backs getting injured in the first two weeks of the 2016 regular season, the name ‘Ray Rice’ may be moving higher and higher up the list..."
- "Patriots list Jimmy Garoppolo as doubtful for Thursday's game" (CBS) - "The New England Patriots listed starting quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo on their Wednesday injury report as doubtful for their Thursday Night Football game..."
- "Will this be Adrian Peterson's last stand in Minnesota?" (NFL.com) - "After lasting just one game in the tastefully lit building before needing surgery for a torn meniscus, it's worth wondering about Peterson's future with the team."