Sponsor message: FanDuel has a special offer for SB Nation fans — The FanDuel 5-Pack. It’s 5 free contest entries for new players only, no experienced players allowed. Play now!
Let's take a look at which members of the Cleveland Browns should you buy or sell heading into your Week 3 fantasy football match-ups as the Browns take on the Miami Dolphins.
- RB Isaiah Crowell - His stock is starting to go up a little, but at $6,900, he’s still 13th among running backs on FanDuel when it comes to his price tag. The Miami Dolphins allowed 123 rushing yards and 1 touchdown to LeGarrette Blount in Week 2. With Cody Kessler making his debut for Cleveland, expect the offense to focus heavily on the run and short passing game.
- QB Cody Kessler - He’s making his first NFL start, didn’t look ready in the preseason, doesn’t have the arm to go downfield, and will be missing the team’s top receiver. The Dolphins are giving up the 10th most fantasy points to quarterbacks, but don’t even think about it.
- RB Duke Johnson - At $5,100, you could always take the chance that if Cleveland is behind, Johnson will be featured a lot as a receiver. Miami’s linebackers aren’t the best in coverage either. However, I just don’t see him getting the touchdowns needed this season for fantasy purposes.
- WR Terrelle Pryor - Pryor is once again a bargain receiving option when it comes to his price tag at $5,800. Without a big-armed quarterback in there, though, I don’t think he gets enough separation to make an impact in the short passing game. The Dolphins have allowed big games to receivers in back-to-back weeks, though.
- K Cody Parkey - Just signed to replace Patrick Murray, he couldn’t win the Eagles’ kicking job a year after a groin injury. We really don’t know what he’ll have to offer.
- DEF Cleveland - The Browns’ defense has allowed too many points and third-down conversions over the past two weeks. Joe Haden’s ability to get interceptions could help the defense for fantasy purposes, but I think the Dolphins spread the field enough and will find other match-ups to target.