- "Browns claim no moral victory in 30-24 overtime loss to Dolphins" (WKNR) - "Terrelle Pryor said last week he would cut off his finger to win a game for the Browns. On Sunday, all he needed to do was kick a field goal. He did just about everything else."
- "Hue Jackson, Terrelle Pryor nearly pull off upset in Miami" (ESPN) - "This was a painful loss -- a frequent occurrence for the Cleveland Browns. A missed field goal on the last play of the game cost the Browns what would have been an uplifting win."
- "CLE-MIA grades: Miami edges Cleveland, but Pryor is game's star" (PFF) - "While the Browns would substitute Terrelle Pryor in on several drives, Kessler wound up taking 36 dropbacks for a franchise reeling from the loss of its primary and secondary options."
- "Browns vs. Dolphins highlights" (NFL.com) - "The Cleveland Browns take on the Miami Dolphins in Week 3 of NFL action." - VIDEO
- "NFL Week 3 injury roundup: Several Redskins hurt" (SI.com) - "The Redskins were hit hard by injuries in Sunday’s game against the Giants. Defensive back DeAngelo Hall sprained his right knee in the first half and was ruled out for the game."
- "Russell Wilson doesn't think his sprained knee is as 'severe as it looked'" (CBS) - "Wilson returned to the game after missing just one snap. He eventually handed the game over to backup quarterback Trevone Boykin in the third quarter..."
- "Wentz hits 300 for first time, Eagles run away from Steelers" (PFT) - "Eagles quarterback Carson Wentz came out firing, again. The Steelers didn’t do much in the way of firing back."
- "Rivers complains about unsportsmanlike call" (AP) - "Philip Rivers' rough day could get more costly later this week. After the San Diego Chargers gave up a 63-yard TD pass with 1:17 to go Sunday and then fumbled the ball away twice..."